Latest Movie :

Bangla Album Sada Mata – 2 (2012) Kazi Shuvo Ft. Arfin Rumey


Bangla Album Sada Mata 2. Many believe that the young man has dreams and bold ambitions for their lives when they are young, but when I was young I felt different.Bangla Album Sada Mata 2 From the beginning, I was very flippant about life and had no specific plans in mind for my future.Bangla Album Sada Mata 2

As a teenager, I loved to play cricket. In fact,Bangla Album Sada Mata 2 I participated in cricket matches in Premier Cricket League Division Chittagong Club membership and Shotodol Cricket in Dhaka, Bangla Album Sada Mata 2who played for the Cricket Club Kathalbagan on Cricket League First Division. However, being a cricketer was not my ambition. Nor was the music, but things went differently indeed.
My grandparents are from Brahman Baria, where music has played a profound role in the history of my family. The melody of King Alauddin Khan has played with my grandfather and all my family members are very fond of music, Bangla Album Sada Mata 2but no one took him seriously. There are many musical instruments in my house and I remember playing with them as a child.
Album Name:
Bangla Album Sada Mata 2 Kazi Shuvo Ft. Arfin Rumey
Artist Name : Kazi Shuvo
Song Format : Mp3
Files: 09 Original Tracks
  

For Download Visit Here

 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. DewdropZone - All Rights Reserved
website design by Creating Website Published by SHOVON
Proudly powered by DewdropZone